Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Cabo Halter Pictures


Here it is, the Amy Butler Cabo Halter. I used the XS size in the pattern, and I didn't have to make any adjustments. It fits perfectly. I also used Amy Butler fabric, Daisy Chain. The pattern calls for one and a half yards for the XS and Small, and I was left with a TON left over. I'm sure it is there for matching up patterns, which I didn't do very well, but I don't think it is too bad for a first try. I'd actually wear this out in public, and I have never made a garment for myself that I have worn out in public. (unless you count running the mail out in the morning in pajama pants!) So, I'm pretty happy with it. I got it just in time for the weather to start cooling off here. Of course! I'll just throw a sweater on over it. :)

1 comment:

r said...

Leave the sweater! It looks beautiful. I myself am no good with sewing fitted garments, so you have my extra applause :-)

Herzliche Grüße,
rebecca