Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm not even done with my quilt top!!


And look, I've already started Amy Butler's Cabo Halter. I'm kind of at a standstill with this right now, because I'm at the part where I need a friend to help with the fitting before continuing. And my husband is sleeping, 'cause he was up since 4 AM flying. Ugh! It is coming together quite easily so far. Of course, this little halter comes with an Invisible Zipper. I just bought an invisible zipper foot for my machine, so hopefully it won't be too painful!

I love how I am sewing up a halter near the end of August. :) Probably more work on my stacked coins quilt tomorrow. And cleaning the house and putting away laundry. Fun, fun!

2 comments:

r said...

I thing it's perfectly normal to have at least 5 to 8 sewing-projects lying around, some of them for years ... ;-)
Maybe even more!

Herzliche Grüße,
rebecca

dana said...

very cool! I thought it was a swimsuit at first! But a halter is just as impressive. :)